Planning a wedding party, that's a lot of it. The wedding planners of the Frozen apple company based out in Udaipur have drawn up a checklist for the couples who are going to tie a knot in future.
The wedding date
- Ask your partner first before you set the wedding date.
- Congratulations if he/she says yes.
- Check whether that date falls on the right day for the most important people.
12 to 6 months before the wedding day
- Find a wedding planner.
- Choose a nice location for your party.
- Consider the summer crowds from May to September.
- If you want to marry under marital conditions, make an appointment with the notary.
- Arrange a meeting with all parents to make arrangements. Be prepared, make sure you can give them a rough idea about how you see the big day.
- Prepare a rough budget and start saving! Do this also in consultation with the parents.
- Make a guest list for the day guests, the wedding ceremony, any reception, dinner and evening party.
- Imagine the style of the wedding and the wedding dress.
- Design and send a save the date.
- Organize an engagement party if desired. Or ask your wedding planner.
6 months before the wedding day
- Determine the date to be in the marriage, at the latest two weeks before the wedding.
- Make sure that all necessary documents are there for the marriage, the town hall, the church, etc.
- Discuss the photographer and videographer.
- Discuss the transport.
- Book the honeymoon.
- Find out the wedding dress.
- Ask the witnesses, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen and the master of ceremonies.
- Check whether your wedding planner can also be a master of ceremonies. Often this is included in the price.
- Possibly book the restaurant for lunch with the suite.
- Arrange music for the party.
- If you marry in the church, make an appointment to discuss the ceremony.
4 months before the wedding day
- Arrange wedding transport.
- Order the wedding bouquet and the flower decorations.
- Keep all insurance policies going well, for example the travel insurance.
- Buy a bridal gift for each other. Set up a gift list.
- Think of shoes and accessories.
- Look for clothes for the groom.
- Make a preliminary scenario. If you have a destination wedding planner, they will do this.
- Design the invitation. Be sure to mention RSVP and gift tip.
3 months before the wedding day
- Order the thank you.
- Order the invitations.
- Book the bridal suite for the wedding night.
- Order the wedding cake.
- Discuss the wishes with the hairdresser.
- Make a wishlist.
- Find out the clothes for the bride's kids.
- Make an appointment with the beautician for a trial makeup.
- Check passports and visas for the honeymoon.
- If the honeymoon goes to a far country; think of vacations
2 months before the wedding day
- Find out the wedding rings.
- Send the invitations.
- Create a route description for the guests.
- Please inform the guests about the clothing style.
- Arrange the parking spaces for the suit cars.
- Order or buy a guestbook.
- Walk through the script again.
6 weeks before the wedding day
- Walk in the wedding shoes.
- Write a possible speech in advance.
- Design the reminders.
3 weeks before the wedding day
- Buy thank you for the witnesses, master of ceremonies and others who have helped you.
- Check that everything is purchased and arranged for the honeymoon.
- Make an appointment with the official you are getting married.
- Make a table layout.
- Go fit your dress the last time, with the trial hairdo, make-up, and jewelry. This way you can check if everything fits together.
2 weeks before the wedding day
- Make a final scenario for the course of the wedding day.
- Make a final table layout.
- Pass the final number of guests to the restaurant.
- Put a possible marriage announcement in the newspaper.
- Walk through the program with the master of ceremonies.
- Go to the beautician.
- Have the car checked if you go on holiday.
- Wish each other strength for a possible bachelor day.
- Send the reminders.
Also Check: Wedding cost in Udaipur
1 week before the wedding day
- Sign the marriage contract at the notary.
- Communicate changes in the guest list to the restaurant or to the room rental company.
- Go to the manicure.
- Go to the beautician for face and hair removal.
- Check all reservations again.
- The groom can now best go to the hairdresser.
- Send a script with all the details to the photographer/videographer.
- Make an appointment with the master of ceremonies to review the latest version of the script.
1 day before the wedding day
- Check that the guests who have come from far away have arrived.
- Pack your bags for the honeymoon.
- Take an invigorating bath and go to bed on time.
The wedding day
- The bride goes to the hairdresser (wear a top or sweater with a zipper, make sure you do not have to pull over your head when changing clothes!).
- Keep a bag of cosmetics, handkerchiefs, and perfume in your neighborhood.
- Think of the rings, the bridal bouquet, the vows and the speech.
- Enjoy this important day in your life!
After the wedding day
- Enjoy the holiday.
- Send thank you cards.
- Pay all outstanding bills and deal with the wedding list.
More information via http://www.frozenappleweddings.com/